Get down to business with business broadband ADSL plans
ADSL is a high-speed internet connection that operates over fixed lines but doesn’t interfere with your voice calls, whereas Business Broadband ADSL is a business-grade version with additional features specially tailored for small to medium-sized businesses.
Things You Need to know
Monthly excess usage charges
The maximum chargeable amount for additional usage per month is $300.00 per service in a single billing period on new plans only. This means there is no additional usage charge applied after you reach $300 in additional usage per month.
Unused data allowance expires monthly.
A $110 activation fee will apply for new Nextel fixed broadband customers.
Remote working capabilities
Device dependent and available through IPSEC capabilities on Telstra Purchased Cisco Router. This feature can be set up and configured through Broadband Extras Router Support Service or enabled through Business Support. Additional charges apply.
If you need help or
more information, call
8.30am to 5.30pm AEST Monday to Friday
Get In Touch With Us
Features and Benefits
- 24×7 Support: Our business-grade technical support is available around the clock.
- Predictable performance: Your connection speeds won’t slow even if you exceed your monthly allowance. (Excess usage charges apply after your monthly limited is exceeded)
- Unlimited uploads: Uploads won’t count towards your monthly usage plan.
- Capped costs: Your excess data fees will be capped at $300 per month.
- Greater freedom: Move up and down between plans without being penalised.